We made these vegetarian kebabs as they were quick and easy to make after a busy day of photographing and filming at a local community project and the Blind Tree Nursery. We served the kebabs with a jacket potato and beans.
Ingredients (made 12 kebabs)
- 2 onions
- 4 courgettes
- 3 green peppers
- 3 small aubergines
- 1 pineapple
Honey Mustard Glaze:
- 200g honey
- 1 tbsp mustard powder
- water for desired consistency
- Chop all the kebabs ingredients into large chunks and divide between 12 kebab skewers.
- BBQ or grill the kebabs until the vegetables are soft and crispy on the outside.
- Whilst the kebabs are cooking mix the honey glaze ingredients and drizzle half over the kebabs whilst cooking, saving the over half for serving.
- Serve the kebabs with the remaining honey glaze.